Study the Family Tree of Christ together this Christmas! This family bundle includes one (1) Grafted In study on the Family Tree of Christ, and one (1) set of Tiny Theologians Family Tree of Christ Advent Cards!
Grafted In, an Advent Study by Amy Gannett:
The 8.5×11, perfect bound, soft touch, 52-page, full-color Grafted In | An Advent Study of the Family Tree of Christ study book offers 25 days (5 weeks) of Scripture readings, interactive theological commentary, questions for reflection, and responsive prayer points beautifully designed.
This study includes:
- Five weeks (5 days per week) of Scripture reading assignments
- Theological commentary that invites you to interact with the passage, do the hard work of study, and guides you into a deeper, more robust understanding of the Word
- Daily questions for reflection to encourage you to think deeply about the Word and integrate the truth of God’s Word into your daily life
- An introduction to Matthew one, including information on the author and a brief look at the original Greek text
- A beautifully designed family tree with space for you to complete the names of each of Christ’s ancestors as we learn about them and their stories
Tiny Theologians Family Tree of Christ Cards:
This Advent, teach your Tiny Theologians all about the genealogy of Christ! This set of 25 cards walks you and your little ones through the family tree of Christ – from Abraham all the way to Jesus. Each colorfully illustrated card includes a short Scripture reading, exegetical explanation, and questions for discussion. When arranged in 5 rows of 5 cards, they create a beautiful mural of Christ’s family tree. This Advent season, your kids can learn about the unlikely people God called to be part of His plan to bring the Savior into the world, and how Jesus makes a way for us to be grafted into His family as well!