Jonah is book most of us often forget about. Even those of us raised in the church don’t often find ourselves doing our daily time of study in the book. Beyond flannel graphs, the book doesn’t often jump out as us as theologically rich or bursting with meaning.
But it is.
The book of Jonah is not just a story, but our story. The narrative that we will look at in the coming days depicts a man who walks with God, but does so fitfully. We will watch Jonah disobey God in rebellion and selfishness, and we will watch him obey God in rebellion and selfishness (in fact, we’re likely to find that obedient Jonah is much worse than disobedient Jonah). His character is flawed, his will is weak, but His God is faithful.
This 75-page, full-color Faithful | 7-Week Exegetical Study of Jonah downloadable PDF offers 35 days (5 weeks) of Scripture readings, interactive theological commentary, questions for reflection, and responsive prayer points beautifully designed.
This study includes:
- A one-time download PDF of Faithful. No physical product will be shipped with this product; a downloadable PDF will be sent to the email address provided at checkout.
- Seven weeks (5 days per week) of Scripture reading assignments
- Theological commentary that invites you to interact with the passage, do the hard work of study, and guides you into a deeper, more robust understanding of the Word
- Daily questions for reflection to encourage you to think deeply about the Word and integrate the truth of God’s Word into your daily life
- An introduction to the book of Jonah, including information on the author and a brief look at the original Hebrew text
- A book overview study for your to print and use (applicable for any book of the Bible)
- A double-spaced printable PDF of the entire book of Jonah for you to highlight, underline, mark-up and enjoy!
Amy Gannett 2018. For personal use only; not to be copied, distributed, shared, altered or sold. Lots of hard work and love goes into writing and designing these studies – thank you for respecting these terms.
Please note: This product is a single-use download, which means you will only have one opportunity to download it once purchased. Please ensure that you are ready to save the PDF to the location of your choice when downloading. Your single-use download will be available for up to 30 days after purchase.