“Behold, the virgin shall conceive and bear a son,
and they shall call his name Immanuel”
(which means, God with us).
Matthew one lays out the family tree of the Messiah. In the litany of names we see the powerful and gracious work of our God. For generations, He faithfully pointed His people towards the coming of His Son, Jesus. As we prepare to celebrate the birth of Christ this Advent season, join us in exploring the members of Christ’s family tree. There will familiar characters and names we have never heard, and each one will poignantly remind us of this truth: through Jesus Christ, we have been grafted in to the family of God.
This 52-page, full-color Grafted In | An Advent Study of the Family Tree of Christ downloadable PDF offers 25 days (5 weeks) of Scripture readings, interactive theological commentary, questions for reflection, and responsive prayer points beautifully designed.
This study includes:
- A one-time download PDF of Grafted In. No physical product will be shipped with this product; a downloadable PDF will be sent to the email address provided at checkout.
- Five weeks (5 days per week) of Scripture reading assignments
- Theological commentary that invites you to interact with the passage, do the hard work of study, and guides you into a deeper, more robust understanding of the Word
- Daily questions for reflection to encourage you to think deeply about the Word and integrate the truth of God’s Word into your daily life
- An introduction to Matthew one, including information on the author and a brief look at the original Greek text
- A beautifully designed family tree with space for you to complete the names of each of Christ’s ancestors as we learn about them and their stories
Amy Gannett 2018. For personal use only; not to be copied, distributed, shared, altered or sold. Lots of hard work and love goes into writing and designing these studies – thank you for respecting these terms.
Please note: This product is a single-use download, which means you will only have one opportunity to download it once purchased. Please ensure that you are ready to save the PDF to the location of your choice when downloading. Your single-use download will be available for up to 30 days after purchase.